Courses taught on location.
- Baroque Art in Rome. On a course taught on location in Rome.
- Popes and Caesars. "... a survey course on Italian art and architecture from the Etruscans to Bernini, with emphasis on the art treasures and monuments of Rome. The course [was] taught at the ISU College of Design's Rome campus (Palazzo Cenci), June 4-29 2007."
- Baroque Art. "The course emphasizes the origins and development of Baroque art in Rome." Taught by Prof. John Nicholson at the John Felice Rome Center of Loyola University, Chicago.
- Art in Rome: Renaissance to Baroque Offered by the Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies in Rome.
Courses taught on campus
- Baroque Art in Italy, France, Spain, and the Spanish Netherlands. Amherst College, Massachusetts.
- Baroque Art A survey course taught by David M. Stone at the University of Delaware.
- Roman Baroque Art and Architecture on the Web. English 233: Introduction to Western Humanities, taught by Lyman Baker, Kansas State University.
- Baroque Art: Caravaggio to Bernini Taught by Prof. Charles Green, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Baroque Art. University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- Renaissance, Mannerist, and Baroque Art. Taught at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Baroque and Rococo Art. An online course. Mansfield University, Pennsylvania. BTW, they offer an online B.A. art history program.
- From the Renaissance to Baroque: Art & History, 1400-1700 Taught by Professor Hui-Hung Chen in mandarin Chinese (originally).
- Rome, Venice, Naples: Italian Art and Architecture of the 17th and 18th Centuries. Taught by Jon L. Seydl, University of Pennsyvania.
- Art and Architecture of the Italian Baroque. Taught bt Prof. Philip Jacks.
- Baroque Rome: Creativity and Coercion Taught in the History Department of Wesleyan University.
Exhibitions and Conferences
- The Pamphilj and the Arts: Patronage and Consumption in Baroque Rome "Conference at Boston College, 15-16 October 2010."
- The Triumph of the Baroque Architecture in Europe 1600-1750. Site for the exhibition at the National Gallery of Art, Washington.
- Il '700 a Roma Site for the exhibition at the Palazzo Venezia.
- Renaissance Rome in the Footsteps of an XVIIIth century traveller "A selection of plates by Giuseppe Vasi showing Renaissance Rome." Has ads.
- Eighteenth-Century Art and Culture CFPs and links to the relevant societies.
- Bernini and the birth of Baroque portrait sculpture Getty Center site for this exhibition, 2008.
- Bernini and the birth of Baroque portrait sculpture. Site for the exhibition at the National Gallery of Canada, 2009.
- Bernini's David. From Smarthistory. Other sculptures as well.
- Hauptseminar BK II: Bernini als Bildhauer Taught by Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schulze at the Institut fuer Kunstgeschichte, Karlsruhe Institute of Tecnology.
Some of the many courses with this title.
- Boston College Taught by Prof. Franco Mormando. In Italian.
- Rome in the Age of Bernini Taught at the University of Oregon by A. DeAngelis.
- University of Toronto. Taught by Ms Bernice Iarocci (in Spring list of courses).
- Sometimes Robert R. Coleman at the University of Notre Dame gives this as a seminar.