My most sincere thanks to those who have contributed.
- Amy Davis donated these great trains and accessories and has made the completion of the layout a reality for the summer of 2005. Words cannot express my gratitude Amy. Thanks so much.
- Kenny Townsend of my beautiful town of Fall Creek, Oregon has donated a nice HO guage train set that features a Santa Fe diesel, loop of track, transformer and rolling stock. Thanks Kenny.
- Large lot of Lionel track and American Flyer automatic dump car switch contributed by Jerre Hoffman of Chicopee, MA. Thanks for being the first contributor Jerre!
- American flyer caboose and gondola donated by Mr. and Mrs. Palmer Pitkin.
- American flyer transformer 15B donated by Mr. Ruben Gomez.
- Very large lot of wonderful trains by Marx, Lionel and American Flyer. These trains were donated by a very generous 16 year old Mitchell Biley of Canada. Thanks so much Mitchell.